bookies online,safest online sports betting sites,mgm bet promo,best mobile poker,real gambling sites,netent roulette advanced,Electrical & Electronics
The electrical and electronics (E&E) industry is continuously undergoing dramatic change and growth. Few other industries have comparable changes in such a short time. Thus, manufacturers in the industry have to keep pace with technological advancements as they occur. Likewise, constant refinement and changes to regulations and standards are necessary.
Concurrently, the E&E sector is also under increasing pressure to be greener and more sustainable. Environmental and energy efficiency standards are currently only voluntary for most E&E products. However, as consumers are becoming more aware of environmental issues, regulators may soon make these standards mandatory.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety
- OHSAS 18001 & MS 1722
- IATF 16949 Automotive
- MS 1900 Quality Management – Shariah Based
- ISO 50001 Energy Management
- ISO 55001 Asset Management
- ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery
- ISO 18788 Private Security Operations
- ISO 41001 Facility Management
- Malaysian Brand