find free poker games,gambino slots free,states that legalized sports betting,betting bonus,horse racing betting sites,online gambling real money,ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management (BCM)
ISO 22301 is an international network standard for Business Continuity Management. The standard provides a framework to plan, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and continually improve a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS).
Regardless of your organisation’s size, nature of business or sector, it is vulnerable to many forms of disruptions. Natural disasters, political disturbances, terrorism and technology failure may occur at any time and lead to business disruptions.
- Identify and manage current and future threats to your business.
- Minimise the impact of incidents and losses.
- Minimise downtime during incidents and improve recovery time.
- Keep critical functions up and running during times of crises.
- Meeting legal and regulatory requirements.
- We have a large pool of experienced and professional auditors that are qualified internationally.
- The competency of our multi-disciplined auditors adds value and credibility to our certificates.
- We offer the option of combined certifications of more than one management system to minimise disruption to your organisation.
- Submission of Request for Information (RFI)
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance and Recertification Audit