free browser poker,wizard of oz online slots,best online gambling real money,live poker real money,fishing games casino,shooting fish gambling game,ISO 22716 GMP for Cosmetics
ISO 22716 certification complements the existing GMP set by the National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) and ASEAN Cosmetics Directive. The Malaysian market for personal care products has undergone several changes as demand increases. Now, consumers of cosmetics products are not limited to only women but men as well. Thus, this trend allows the cosmetics industry to grow and develop rapidly.
ISO 22716 provides guidelines for the production, control, storage and shipment of cosmetic products. Therefore, ensuring a systematic and practical development of quality products. The GMP in the scheme assures product quality through plant operations based on sound scientific judgement and risk assessment.
- Assure best industry practice of fundamental operational and environmental conditions required to produce safe products.
- Produce quality products that are recognised and accepted internationally.
- Gain a competitive edge against other companies in the market.
- Ensure the safety of products for consumer use.
- We have a large pool of experienced and professional auditors that are qualified internationally.
- The competency of our multi-disciplined auditors adds value and credibility to our certificates.
- We offer the option of combined certifications of more than one management system to minimise disruption to your organisation.
- Submission of Request for Information (RFI)
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance and Recertification Audit