free slots online 777,demo joker slot,918kiss management,free poker slots online games,best casino app to win money,dealer roulette,ISO 55001 Asset Management
The ISO 55001 Asset Management is an international standard for establishing, implementing, maintaining and improving an organisation’s asset management system. This management system standard aims to help organisations where the management of physical assets is central to their business. Not only that, it is equally applicable to operations managing intangible assets.
Businesses should adopt the standard to improve performance, results and optimises asset control. Consistent asset management demonstrates the company’s good judgement and satisfies the needs and expectations of internal and external parties. The standard applies to organisations of any size or sector.
- Improve organisational efficiency and effectiveness in managing risks associated with ownership of assets.
- Save cost through optimisation of asset life.
- Improve health, safety, and environmental performance.
- Improve health and safety in the industrial sector.
- Demonstrates systematic supply chain security management.
- Develop business cooperation along the supply chain.
- Demonstrate a benchmark of good practice in asset management across industrial sectors.
- We have a large pool of experienced and professional auditors that are qualified internationally.
- The competency of our multi-disciplined auditors adds value and credibility to our certificates.
- We offer the option of combined certifications of more than one management system to minimise disruption to your organisation.
- Submission of Request for Information (RFI)
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance and Recertification Audit