enracha blackjack,play roulette online free game,kiss 918kiss,online free slots no deposit,bet casino malaysia,penny roulette casino,IATF 16949 QMS – Automotive
Published by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF), the certification scheme IATF 16949 is a quality management system standard. The certification contains automotive sector-specific requirements that apply to organisations in the automotive supply chain.
The quality management system requirements in IATF 16949 are complementary to automotive product requirements
- Develop a process-oriented quality management system focusing on continual improvements, defect prevention, and reduction of waste variation in the supply chain.
- Enhances an organisation’s ability to achieve high-quality levels in the challenging automotive sector.
- Recognised by major automotive manufacturers. Acts as a passport for major automotive manufacturers in the world to accept suppliers of automotive parts and components manufacturers.
- Major automotive manufacturers refer to the IATF global database where certified organisations will be listed.
- Recognised by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) for certification service to the automotive sector.
- IATF Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) members globally accept our IATF-recognised certifications.
- We have a large pool of professional auditors with extensive experience in the automotive sector.
- Submission of Request for Information (RFI)
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance and Recertification Audit