online poker game no money,aurora wilds slot,best online keno real money,jackpot city blackjack,pokerstars play money cheat,918kiss download apk 2020,OHSAS 18001 & MS 1722
OHSAS 18001 is the most widely used and recognised standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems. A new standard, ISO 45001 will replace OHSAS 18001. Thus, current users of OHSAS 18001 will need to update their systems according to the new international standard. The companies have three years to transition to the new standard after its publication (published in March 2018).
MS 1722 is a Malaysian Standard on Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems. Organisations can demonstrate their commitment to safeguarding the welfare of employees from workplace injuries and illnesses. Likewise, companies adhering to this standard will also comply with occupational health and safety (OHS) legal requirements.
- Improve the management of occupational health and safety risks.
- Reducing the probability of accidents in the workplace.
- Continually improve safety and health performance, including compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Achieve cost reduction by minimizing work-related hazards and injuries, thus boosting productivity and profitability.
- We have accreditation by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA).
- We collaborate with the International Certification Network, IQNet and network with international certification organisations to have global market access.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- We offer the option of combined certification audits of two or more management systems (Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety) to minimise disruption to your organisation.
- Submission of Request for Information (RFI)
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance and Recertification Audit