6 deck blackjack online,888 casino malaysia,online wagering sites,play free roulette online no download,tropicana sports book,betting site with no tax,Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
The personal protective equipment (PPE) refers to any equipment intended to be worn or held by a person at work which protects workers against risks to health or safety. PPE also covers any additional accessories designed to meet that objective. The Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) regulates PPE for use in the following sectors:
- any organisation working with hazardous chemicals.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) can be categorised according to the risk and body parts to be protected:
- Head Protection
- Sight Protection
- Respiratory / Breathing Protection
- Hand Protection
- Body Protection
- Feet Protection
- Hearing Protection
- Approved PPE provides the user with the assurance of safety and reliability.
- Provides independent assurance that PPE manufactured are under an effective system of testing, supervision and control.
- Improve efficiency in production and reduce wastage and rejects.
- We have accreditation by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) for the Product Certification Scheme against the ISO/IEC Guide 17065.
- We have been appointed by the Department of Occupational, Safety and Health (DOSH), which requires for approved PPE for use in construction, logging and other sub-sectors, including any organization working with hazardous chemicals.
- Evaluation of Document
- Factory Audit & Sampling
- Initial Type Testing
- Approval Process & Licence
- DOSH Approval
- Surveillance & Re-Evaluation Testing
- Application for 22bet online casino Label