free mobile roulette game,trusted online poker sites,casino lucky 777 online roulette,real slot apps iphone,free online roulette predictor,play roulette wheel online,ISO 14067 Product Carbon Footprint (CFP)
Nations, governments, businesses and citizens face the great challenge of climate change. Climate change impacts humans and the environment, leading to changes in resources, production methods and economic activities. 22bet online casino QAS International independently verifies the accuracy of a products carbon footprint. Thus, organisations can identify the level of emissions resulting from each process during the entire life cycle of the product. Carbon Footprint Verification (CFV) is fundamental to provide credibility and complete accuracy of the product’s carbon footprint. Therefore, reassuring an organisation’s internal and external stakeholders.
- Enhance the environmental integrity of greenhouse gas (GHG) quantification.
- Facilitate the ability to track performance and progress in the reduction of GHG emissions and/or increase in GHG removals.
- Enhance an organisation’s image and demonstrate its leadership in its sector.
- Reduction in costs.
- Satisfy the public’s demands.
- We have a large pool of experienced and professional auditors that are qualified internationally.
- The competency of our multi-disciplined auditors adds value and credibility to our certificates.
- We offer the option of combined certifications of more than one management system to minimise disruption to your organisation.
- Submission of Request for Information (RFI)
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Carbon Footprint Report and spreadsheet
- Document Review
- On-site Audit
- Issuance of Audit Findings
- Resolutions of Audit Findings
- Final Verification/Certification Report
- Approval and Certificate which is valid for two years